I want to create short 3rd person game set
in ancient like environment. My main aim is to try to create emotional reaction
to different scripted events, camera position, lighting, sound, etc. Taking for
consideration time limit for this brief I decided to focus on technical aspects
of creating 3d assets and a scene in UE4. I didn't manage to incorporate any
gameplay elements.
In the beginning my intention was to create
a unique design language for my architecture elements, something that would
combine art nouveau style with ancient architecture. But in the end, I decided
something like that will take more research than I have time to, so I end up
doing something simpler.
Sources:
http://kksrokama.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/3-weeks-brief.html
In this blog post I listed most video
tutorials that I watched while working on this project. They all have proven to
be very useful and helped me develop my skill and understanding of the software
during this project.
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/learn-explore?sort=score
https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/GettingStarted/index.html
both Autodesk maya and UE4 official databes proven to be excelen source of knowladge.
https://uk.pinterest.com/kamilsroka/architecture-ancient/
I created this pintres board long time ago and it was very good source of reference photos of ancient architecture.
Outcomes:
Screenshots of my scene:






No comments:
Post a Comment