Followers

Sunday, 8 October 2017

Project Victorian Mansion: Final

And Finally, I put everything together, built a lighting, increase size of some lightmaps and play around with post process volume to achieve final result. I decided to go for low angle frame to make this scene more dramatic, but not overwhelmingly dramatic. If we look at different lines in the scene we can notice they all lead our eyes to the centre of the scene, where a table is. From the ring like part of globe to many portals and railing above. And even straight vertical shape of microscope. I decided to go for warm orange colours to bring emotions such like excitement and wonder, I wanted viewers/players to feel intrigue and be interest in whatever mystery this place can held. I suspect it’s rather obvious why I illuminated the scene with sunlight. It’s less dramatic than artificial light, softer, brings happier connotations. Also illuminating this scene from above allowed me to separate easily foreground from background. Bringing focus to the former.


With post process:


With no post process: 









No comments:

Post a Comment