Followers

Sunday, 8 October 2017

Project Victorian Mansion: Part6

I didn't limit myself to learning SD I spent some times learning how to create better materials in UE4. I created a master material and used it instance for all models in my scene. It allowed me to freely modify materials inside UE4, which would help immensely with my previous scene, where I had to go back to sp files more than once. 


Finally I decided what I wanted to do with this scene. Tho it might seems like a waste I decided I try to tell a story with a classic painterly approach. Focusing on one frame and filling it with items. Items that are no random, but by what they are and how are arranged tell a story about person who used them, 
I created few more models and proceed to complete this scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment